Full Emoji support
Ring should have full support for Emojis!
GNU/Linux GNOME client situation:
- Emojis are displayed correctly if an Emoji font is installed on the system. Otherwise, they look very bad/are not displayed at all/are displayed broken
- Some Emojis are not displayed at all (Emoji 3.0 spec), regardless of whether an Emoji font is present or not
- Always display Emojis correctly, regardless of whether an Emoji font is present or not
- Provide an Emoji picker, and optionally, Emoji codes
- Display Emojis stand-alone (without background) if a single Emoji is sent