[Android] entering username URI always fail for text messages
Issue generated from Tuleap's migration script. Originally submitted by: Simon Désaulniers (sim590)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Enter the username of a buddy in the search box;
- Select the found entry (not with the phone button, but only the entry itself);
- From the opened window, write some text messages to your buddy;
The buddy never receives messages.
Your buddy receives messages.
- If you get the ringid manually from your buddy (for e.g. using QR code), text messages will work flawlessly.
- In the bottom left of the chat window, you can see that the username is intepreted as SIP number. This seems wrong and might be linked to this issue.