Incorrect SIP accounts can be added from wizard.
Issue generated from Tuleap's migration script. Originally submitted by: Romain B. (rbertozzi)
When using the create account wizard, it is possible to add several incorrect SIP accounts. At the end of the process, all the incorrect SIP accounts that were apparently not created are present in the accounts list in an error status.
Steps to reproduce:
- launch the create account wizard.
- select the SIP option.
- insert an alias.
- insert an invalid server name.
- insert a valid username.
- insert a valid password.
- try to add the account : will display an error message.
- correct the server name to make it become valid.
- try to add the account.
- the account is correctly added, but the incorrect one too.