Timestamp of Last Activity not Properly Updated in Contact List
- Ring version: 2019-08-24-01
- Device model: Samsung Tablet S2
- Android version: 8.1 / LineageOS 15.1-20190228
- Jami-Version from F-droid
Steps to reproduce
- Can you reproduce the bug: at will
- Have text chats with several contacts sending messages at a rate of (e.g.) one per minute. 2. After a few messages return to the contact list and wait for (e.g.) a few minutes. 3. If a text message could not be delivered due to receiver being off-line the topmost activity time indicator remains stuck at zero seconds.
- Actual result: Activity time indicators at the right hand side are not updated properly when the contact list or one of the per-contact text chat views are shown. Activity time indicators will be updated though, if users navigate from other menu items (such as contact requests) to the contact list.
- Expected result: Activity time indicators shall show the time since last activity reliably no matter what navigation path a Jami user may take.