Picture-In-Picture Hangup Icon Overlaps
Bug report form
Describe your environment
Please specify the following:
- Ring version: Together - 20200925-01
- Device model: Motorola Moto Z3 Play
- Android version: 9
- What build you are using: Play Store
Steps to reproduce
- Can you reproduce the bug: at will
- Start a call 2. Press the home key or anything that will bring up the Picture-In-Picture
- Actual result: Hangup icon overlaps what I'm guessing is the camera-switch icon next to what I think is the add-a-person icon. It happens in both landscape and portrait.
- Expected result: Icons should not overlap
As an aside, I hate this markdown. Without changing the "Steps" numbering, number 2 gets sucked up to the number 1 step. Adding that extra paragraph/newline causes the numbering to go down an extra line and shift over to the right.