Sending GIFs from Keyboard Doesn't Work As Intended
- Ring Version: Maloya 20210521-01
- Device Model: OUKITEL WP6
- Android Version: 10
- Google Play Store Version
When sending a GIF using gBoard or other keyboard on Android, the GIF should come in window as a normal sized pic and play automatically or when tapped, however the following happens:
- It sends as a tiny little box that is playing automatically but can barely be seen
- When clicked to bring it bigger, it stops playing and presents itself as a static image instead of a motion GIF.