Unjoinable peer error started again
How to report a bug
One bug = one bug report
If you have multiple issues, please file separate bug reports. It will be much easier to track bugs that way.
Search for similar problem - update existing issue instead of creating new one.
Bug report form
Describe your environment
Please specify the following:
- Ring version: 20210521-01
- Device model: Fairphone 2
- Android version: 9
- What build you are using: [jami.net | F-droid | Play Store | App store | your own (please specify commit id + ring daemon version or commit id)...] Play Store
Steps to reproduce
- Can you reproduce the bug: [at will | occasionally | not at all]
- Steps: 1.at will 2. ...
- Actual result: Unjoinable Peer
- Expected result: File transfer complete
Tried removing phone battery, tried force stop the app, started app and left for 5 mins, checked chatting to contact all ok. Both phones = Tried taking a phone and sending from app as well as attaching a file to send always results in Unjoinable Peer. Tried for just over an hour same result.