[GNOME] SIP TCP protocol support
Issue generated from Tuleap's migration script. Originally submitted by: Óvári (ovari)
SIP providers recommended different SIP Transport settings. For example:
* Transport: Leave UDP for desktop, select TCP if you are using on your mobile or via mobile connection
- Would you please enable GNU Ring to allow UDP and TCP transport selection for SIP accounts?
Linphone (http://linphone.org/) provides the following transport options:
* UDP (User Datagram Protocol)
* TCP (Transmission Control Protocol)
* TLS (Transport Layer Security)
* DTLS (Datagram Transport Layer Security)
2. Can code from Linphone be used in GNU Ring?
- Does this apply to other platforms, i.e. Android?
- If so, does the platform for this ticket need to be changed to “Any”?