Windows 10 : UI is too small when display scaled to 150%
Describe your environment
- OS: Windows 10
- Jami version: 202010161533
- What build you are using: jami.net
Steps to reproduce
Note: Better the scenario is, better we will be able to reproduce and debug.
- Can you reproduce the bug: at will
- Have the display scaled at 150%
- Open Jami
- Actual result: The window of Jami is very small. When entering the full screen mode, all the parameters and the chat windows are very small. They take up just a small space in the center of the screen, with bright white borders on the left and on the right. All the text and icons are too small.
- Expected result: I expect the UI to be adapted to my screen settings (which are default on all small windows laptops). All the space should be used and well scaled, with the whole interface readable and large enough (for the text and icons).