the daemon gets stuck at "UPnP: checking new device of type IGD", can't send and receive messages
Most messages I sent or I should receive are getting lost. When I restart the daemon, a few messages that were idle before, are delivered properly, the same thing for messages I didn't receive.
I ran the daemon with -pcd options and the last thing the daemon logs is
[1557509876.038| 9550|upnp_context.cpp :763 ] UPnP: checking new device of type IGD: *router name*
Don't get me wrong, it doesn't freeze or crash, it just gets stuck writing this. Don't know what's the problem, but recent update seems to cause that (ring_20190503.2.1975a1d.tar.gz 2019-05-08).
My system is Devuan GNU/Linux ASCII.