Swarm: Test transmit messages for non connected peers
- An account can add a member which is offline to a conversation. When the member is online, they should receives the request and be able to clone it.
- Add test receives conversations request on loading account
- Lot of unwanted packet for references discovery
- An account should ask a request if a conversation is unknown (request missed) & add test
- Test when loading account, a user should connect to peers and retrieve messages
- Add test receives messages when already have conversation on loading account
- Add test ping pong messages
- Updates doc for application/im-gitmessage-id. Doc that conversation request is now a SIP message (for messageEngine mechanisms)
- Between 2 computer: Something went wrong when cloning conversation: Couldn't clone repository
- Try to clone on invalid hash 000000000000000...
- Test conversation 100%