ICE/PUNATH - connectivity check stuck in inifinte loop
Connectivity check gets stuck in infinite loop (seems to impact only for TCP). See logs below.\
The likely scenario that reproduce the bug is as follows: We assume that Jami accounts of both caller and callee are disabled.
- Endpoint A: enable Jami account
- Endpoint B: enabled Jami account and wait for the presence indicator of Endpoint A to turn green
- Endpoint A: disable account
- Endpoint B: make a call to A while presence indicator is still green.
- Endpoint B: disable account while searching (do not terminate the call)
- Endpoint A: re-enable account
Result: Endpoint A ICE TCP session will be trapped in the infinite loop (see log samples below)
Note: Only seen when the remote candidates are relay. Not clear what happens at the TURN server side, but seems that the server somehow accepts the first connection but reject it due a lack of permission, possibly because if improper closing of ICE/TURN sessions when Endpoint A's account was disabled.