This page is a stub.
- Lrc (Libringclient) is an interface between the clients and the daemon. It ensures to get the same behaviour for all client using it.
note: red = missing feature.
- this class is an interface between lrc and the sqlite database. This class should not be called directly from the client.
NewCallModel class and NewCall namespace
- NewCallModel is an interface used to manage the calls.
- When we need information about calls, members functions from the model can return NewCall::Info.
- When we need to perform some operation on a call, we pass it callId to the delegate performing the operation.
- note about the name : we are using New as prefix to avoid conflict with the current CallModel and Call objects.
ContactModel class and Contact namespace
- ContactModel is an interface to manage the contacts.
- When we need information about contact(s), members functions from the model can return Contact::Info
- When we need to perform some operation on a contact, we pass it uri to the delegate performing the operation.
ConversationModel class, Conversation namespace and Message namespace
- ConversationModel is an interface used to manage conversations and messages.
- When we need information about some conversation(s), members functions from the model can return Conversation::Info. Conversation::Info contains Messages.
- note about Message : so far, we didn't need a MessageModel, but this could be come soon.