The app don't use the proxy when launching at the first time without connection
Describe your environment
Please specify the following:
- Ring version: client e86572fa daemon 70a1080f8e0fd9c115bcd033d3d3b00af934fd82
- Device model: Any
- Android version: Any
- What build you are using: manual
Steps to reproduce
- Can you reproduce the bug: at will
- Open Ring and activate the proxy (with or without push notifications)
- Disconnect from the network without closing Ring (important)
- Kill and relaunch Ring
- Connect to the network
- Wait for your account to be registered
- Actual result: The app is using the local dhtnode.
- Expected result: Because the proxy is activated in the pref, the app should be connected to the proxy.