Ring stays on launch screen
Describe your environment
- Ring version: 20180511
- Device model: Moto G (2nd generation)
- Android version: Android 6.0
- What build you are using: Play Store
Ring stays on launch screen.
Steps to reproduce
- Can you reproduce the bug: at will
- Open app
- If asked answer "allow" to both permissions
- The launch screen shows
- Actual result: The app is stuck on launch screen
- Expected result: The app loads correctly and moves to link/create account screen
Original e-mail from Joel:
I have a Moto G (2nd generation) with Android 6.0.
I installed the Ring client from the google play store. When I start it, the blue screen with white ring logo appears. The spinner beneath it keeps spinning.
I uninstalled and re-installed. On first open, I got an 'app not responding, do you want to close it?' dialog. On closing and opening again I am stuck at the spinner.
btw, on install I gave the app both permissions it asked for.