Emulated Android 8.1.0 Incompatible
Bug report form
Describe your environment
Please specify the following:
- Ring version: Beta
- Device model: SDK - Qemu
- Android version: 8.1.0
- What build you are using: Play Store
Steps to reproduce
- Can you reproduce the bug: at will
- Run an emulated android 8.1.0 environment using the SDK emulator 2. Try to find ring.cx in the Play Store
- Actual result: Ring.cx app is not listed.
- Expected result: "Requires Android 4.4 and up" ought to show, install, and run ring.cx.
When ring.cx wasn't found using Play Store "search", I found it listed in Play Store -> "My Apps & games" -> Library, where it says "Your device isn't compatible with this version". Also enrolled in the beta app.
As an aside, change the "Bug" template here because the numerated items under "Steps:" shows in a single line under Preview (may just be a gitlab issue).