Missing Contact Status Indicator in Text Chat View
- Ring version: 2019-08-24-01, 20191122-01 (201)
- Device model: Samsung Tablet S2
- Android version: 8.1 / LineageOS 15.1-20190228
- Jami-Version from F-droid
Steps to reproduce
- Can you reproduce the bug: at will
- Start texting with a contact. 2. Have contact go off-line while remaining in text chat view.
- Actual result: Within text chat view you cannot observe if contact went off-line because the green circle shown in the contact list is missing in text chat view.
- Expected result: Text chat view shall indicate whether or not contact is on-line.
Extra Karma points(tm) for textual notification within conversation which states timestamp of the observed status changes. Example:
"<nickname> unreachable since 2019-11-01 14:29:33" "<nickname> reachable again since 2019-11-02 14:30:33 after 24 hours and 1 minute"