Missing Conectivity Problem Indicator in Text Chat View
- Ring version: 2019-08-24-01
- Device model: Samsung Tablet S2
- Android version: 8.1 / LineageOS 15.1-20190228
- Jami-Version from F-droid
Steps to reproduce
- Can you reproduce the bug: at will
- Connect to internet. 2. Enter text chat view for arbitrary contact. 3. Cut internet connectivity.
- Actual result: Text view does not show any indication regarding loss of connectivity.
- Expected result: Similar to other views (e.g. contact list) the text chat view shall show an obvious indicator that connectivity has been lost. When connectivity has been re-established this indicator shall vanish.