During account migration, wizard cannot be skipped
Issue generated from Tuleap's migration script. Originally submitted by: Nicolas Juneau (njuneau)
After an upgrade to the latest Ring snapshot (2017-01-20), a dialog appears, prompting for an account migration. The dialog indicates the user that he/she can skip the migration by closing Ring and re-opening it. However, doing this procedure does not work. Re-opening Ring will bring back the account migration wizard.
Steps to reproduce
- Have an account that is old enough to be migrated (a 2016 account should work)
- Upgrade the Ring version to 2017-01-20
- The migration dialog appears, indicating that the account migration can either be done or skipped by restarting Ring
- Do not perform the migration
- Restart Ring
Account migration dialog re-appears
Account migration should not appear, as per the instructions of the dialog.
* Ubuntu GNOME 16.04
* Gentoo AMD64 (ring-overlay)