[GNOME] Ring terminates when making an intercom call
Issue generated from Tuleap's migration script. Originally submitted by: Óvári (ovari)
Linux Mint 18.3 Cinnamon 64-bit
ring-gnome built on 2018-04-06 22:56:04 UTC
* Reproduce steps:
1. Click “Settings”
2. Click “Accounts” tab
3. Click on Ring “Account”
4. Click “General” tab
5. Right-click on RingID field, select “Select All”
6. Right-click on RingID field, select “Copy”
7. Click “Settings”
8. Right-click on “Search contacts or enter number”, select “Paste”
9. Click on contact/conversation
10. Click on icon in top far right tool-tip “Place call” or “Place audio-only call”. Ring window disappears and Ring icon in the System tray disappears. Has Ring terminated?
* Expected result:
Ring should try to connect the call.
* Actual result:
Ring window disappears and Ring icon in the System tray disappears when making an intercom call. Seems like Ring terminated.
bug #1700 - [GNOME] Three computers in audio conference call (no video) with 2 unique usernames not working