Conversation no longer shows when person is online if conversation is removed and then added
Linux Mint 18.3 Cinnamon Ring GNOME 2018-07-12 21:28:06 UTC
- Right-click on a person (conversation)
- Click "Remove conversation" (accidentally clicked this instead of "Clear history")
- In 'Search contacts or enter number' type the name of the contact just deleted
- Right-click on the contact found
- Click "Add to conversations"
The contact/conversation no longer shows the green dot when the contact is online.
Are you able to reproduce and please fix?