uwp: small design/style adjustments
Issue generated from Tuleap's migration script. Originally submitted by: Adrien Béraud (adrienberaud)
See examples on:
and related pages.
* The left pane "content title" ("Contacts", "Contact Requests" etc.) should not have a distinct background box, should be left-aligned, and distinguished from content by a larger (not bolder) font size (see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/style/images/acrylic\_app-pattern\_double-vertical.png and https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/style/typography\#type-ramp )
* In the left pane, the selected account name should have larger margins.
* In the account list, the account name should not be in italic.
* In the account list, the account edit button should have margins to align it with the text (see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/controls-and-patterns/buttons )
* during app startup and in the account list, the green/red status colors don't match well with the UI colors. Pick nice colors from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/style/color
* in the device list, replace "Your device ID" by "This device".