[Windows] Harmonize wizard screen
Issue generated from Tuleap's migration script. Originally submitted by: Anthony Léonard (aleonard)
In order to have a consistent user experience between platforms, we must address the following points:
- The profile name must be presented as the "Full Name"
- The name registered on blockchain must be presented as "username"
- The "username" should be pre-filled with a formatted version of the "Full Name"
- The label "Register name publicly" must become "Register public username"
- An explanation must be given on how to be joined in case the user don't have/want a registered username
- It must be clear for the user that we ask him/her to create 2 different things (in that order):
- A Profile, which consist of a picture and the "Full Name"
- An Account, which is created with the "username" and a password
- The account linking must be separated in 2 screens:
- The first must explain how to generate a PIN on the first device
- The second must ask for the PIN and the password