UPNP - Change port allocation/mapping policy for media (RTP/RTCP ports)
RTP and RTCP port numbers are determined using port ranges from user configuration. The ranges are configured per media type (audio and video). The current behavior has few issues such:
- The configuration is limited to 2 streams: one audio stream and one video stream.
- Pre-defined port numbers will conflict with UPNP port mappings.
The required changes are as follows:
- Remove the restriction of media stream count to 2 streams.
- Do not use pre-defined port when requesting UPNP ports.
- Configuration of media port ranges should not be necessary anymore.