Add Fuzzy tests
A lot of places in Jami are receiving data from another point. This can cause crashes, potential attacks, etc. The goal is to improve quality and avoid crashes in the daemon whenever random payloads can be received.
Some place I can list:
- Sockets in connecting Manager:
- SIP calls
- File transfer
- SIP Messages
- ICE sockets
- OpenDHT (DHT protocol & Jami messages)
- Media calls
- SIP account
- Account imports (via archive)
So, as a first step, we can:
- Experiment various tools to perform fuzz testing
- Generate random payloads for the places listed before.
Note that for some places this will need some investigation to send payloads to the component. However, for SIP/ConnectionManager/ICE it should not be difficult as sockets are exposed.