daemon: account maintenance regression
Issue generated from Tuleap's migration script. Originally submitted by: Guillaume Roguez (guillaume)
Migration/Maintenance system is broken: not able to recreate a new device if ring_device.* files missing (ex: filesystem corruption).
Was tested on GNU/Linux-GNOME and Win32 platforms, using lasted sources.
I only indicate GNU/Linux-GNOME below.
daemon: 1ed6a0fe video: disable auto quality by default
lrc: 68c8ad0 AccountModel: separate selected and chosen account
* Reproduce steps:
- Create a new ring account
- stop ring
- delete ring_device.* files associated to this account
- restart ring
* Expected result:
- the client ask for the password
- the client shows the normal screen after correct password given, with new ring device generated
* Actual result:
- the client loops in password asking