Account creation wizzard (standard accross all platforms)
When users select "create Jami account", there should be a wizard rather than a single page with all the fields in it. Additionally, the account should be created right away (rather than after the user completes the wizard), in order to avoid waiting time (especially on mobile). In summary, the account creation process should include the following steps in this order:
- Creation of the archive in the background
- While the archive is being created, ask the user for its desired username with an option to skip this step.
- Ask the user to choose a password with an option to skip this step.
- Ask the user to choose a profile name and picture with an option to skip this step
- Ask the user to save a backup of the account in a secure location with an option to skip this step
- Open the newly created account
Steps 2, 3, 4 and 5 should have explanations about why they are optional and/or recommended.