briefly losing internet connectivity results in not being able to receive DHT messages
Issue generated from Tuleap's migration script. Originally submitted by: Stepan Salenikovich (ssalenik)
- Ring A connected to a router connected to a cable modem. Ring B connected via a different network. They are able to communicate via the DHT.
- cable modem loses power briefly and turns back on, Ring A detects no changes in the network since the router continued to be connected.
- now Ring A can send messages and call Ring B; however it is not able to receive anything from Ring B.
- note that neither the local nor the extern IP of Ring A has changed
- disabling and re-enabling the account solves the issue
This doesn't seem to be related to nat-pmp / upnp as I've test with both disabled (using a TURN instead) and also since the port mappings remain valid and none of the IPs change.