Make bug reporting less confusing
Issue generated from Tuleap's migration script. Originally submitted by: GDR! (gdr)
I'm a new user and here's what the process of reporting bug looks like from my perspective:
- No issues on Github
- Found Tuleap: okay, let's use that
- Clicked on Bugs. Noticed registration link
- Clicked register
- Confirmed my email, took 30 minutes to arrive (why is confirmation required?!)
- Landed on https://tuleap.ring.cx/ which contains no link to Ring project, checked all submenus and visible links
- After a lot of wasted time, I came back to http://ring.cx/ and found the bug tracker link again. This time I was taken to the correct project
- Okay, where do I start the new issue now?
- "Submit new artifact"? Seriously?
- Finally it was possible to submit the bug report
Other users may be less determined than I was.