Android Jami fails to detect offline status
Jami version: 20191208-01
Device: Huawei P9 Lite (No Google Push)
Jami fails to detect that it is offline if it is the foreground app when the screen is turned on.
- Set 'Run in background' OFF
- Start Jami as the foreground app
- Turn off the screen
- Wait 5 minutes, watching Wireshark capture of WiFi traffic
- After 5 minutes, Android sends TCP RST in reply to Keep-Alive from bootstrap.jami.net.
- Turn on screen
- Jami shows as Online and does not try to re-establish connection to DHT Proxy.
Off Topic: Thanks for all your efforts in developing Jami! This latest version with the DHT Proxy looks like it could really succeed.