A password shouldn't be mandatory when revoking a device
I didn't set my password when I created my account on Android. But then when I was revoking a device I was asked for a password, and couldn't proceed if I didn't enter one.
- Ring version: 20181202
- Device model: LeEco Le Pro 3
- Android version: LineageOS 15.1
- What build you are using: Play Store
Steps to reproduce
- Create an account without a password
- Link another device
- Revoke it
- Actual result: Succeed in revoking with an empty password.
- Expected result: Cannot proceed.