Can't go to next step in linking jami for Android to Jami for Windows using a blank password
Describe your environment
Please specify the following:
- Ring version: 2 hours
- Device model: not sure
- Android version: not sure
- What build you are using: jami.net and Play Store
Steps to reproduce
This has been done in the last 2 hours.
- “Download Jami (beta)” for Windows from https://jami.net/download-jami-windows/
- Installed and created an account with username and no password
- Settings → Account → + Link another device → PIN code shows
- Download Jami using the Google Play Store
- Link device
Bug AThey advised that they are unable to skip the password, even though there is no password associated with the account.
Back to Windows computer
- Add a password to the Jami account
- Settings → Account → + Link another device → Enter password and
Bug BJami says password is incorrect. Does the user need to wait a certain amount of time before the password is updated on the network?