Jami does not register to receive push notifications
Bug report form
Describe your environment
Please specify the following:
- Ring version: 20200710-01
- Device model: LineageOS 14.1
- Android version: 7.1.2
- What build you are using: F-droid
Steps to reproduce
- Can you reproduce the bug: at will
- Install all microG packages (Services Core version 0.2.11.202414).
- Add a Google account (required for push notification) and enable options for push notification in microG.
- Install Jami.
- Restore a Jami account.
- Make sure DHT proxy is enabled.
- Use Jami for a few days.
- Actual result: Jami does not register to receive push notifications so it doesn't appear in the registered application list in microG while other applications do.
- Expected result: Jami registers to receive push notifications so it appears in the registered application list in microG.
This could be the same issue as #768 (closed)
The push notification registered application list looks like below (it's a screenshot of an old microG version):