Multiple android devices in LAN - message not delivered unless, DHT, TURN and Push disabled
Bug report form
Describe your environment
Please specify the following:
- Ring version: 20210521-01
- Device model: Android
- Android version: 7.1.2
- What build you are using: [jami.net | F-droid | Play Store | App store | your own (please specify commit id + ring daemon version or commit id)...]Play Store
Steps to reproduce
- Can you reproduce the bug: at will
Two Android devices which are in a LAN which has only IPv4 capability, they have two different accounts 2. If any of the following option is enabled in (any of the devices) the settings the message delivery is NOT guaranteed.
DHT proxy,TURN,Push notification
All these values have to be disabled and only UPnP enabled for message to be successfuly delivered.
- Actual result: Message doesn't get delivered when these settings are enabled both in the sender or receiver, they all have to be turned OFF in both the devices for messages to be delivered
- Expected result: Message should be delivered to the device in the same LAN even with all these settings enabled