Revoking Device: Password Field Does Not Accept Numbers
I just tried to revoke devices from my Android. However, when asked for the password, I can only enter letters, not numbers. This silently fails.
- Try to revoke a secondary account
- Enter numbers, when asked for the password
- Without hitting enter, dismiss the dialpad (back button)
- Check what you've entered. Numbers are mission
Version : 2021_05_21 from F-Droid.
- Entering the required password pops up the dialpad
- The dialpad hides the password entry field
- Hence it is not obvious that I could not enter numerbs, just letters.
- Only dismissing the dialpad revealed the issue.