use SystemTrayIcon.isVisible() to decide whether to close or minimize jami
Describe your environment
- OS: Guix System, using a minimal window manager (ratpoison)
- Jami version: jami-qt 20210326.1.cfba013
- What build you are using: Guix
Steps to reproduce
- Can you reproduce the bug: at will
- Configure your system to use a minimal WM (ratpoison, i3, whatever) that lacks a system tray (systray).
- Launch jami-qt
- Close the Jami application (on ratpoison that's C-t k)
- Actual result: The jami-qt client process lives on, as can be seen with
- Expected result: The jami-qt process should be terminated as without a system tray there's no way to bring it back to the foreground. This also affects the GNOME client, but at least the GNOME client offers a way to truly "exit" the application via the user interface.